quinta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2012

Atividade Avaliativa- 9º ano

ENGLISH ACTIVITIES - SOME/ANY/NO AND THEIR COMPOUNDS



1 – Complete with SOME, ANY or NO.

     There are __________ weird guys outside. I think they’re thieves.
     Is there __________ milk left? I’m going to the supermarket and can bring _________ if you want.
     There’s ________ money in my pocket. Can you pay for the sandwiches?
     There isn’t ________ water in the pool. I think Dad is going to clean it.
e     Are there ________ computers available in the school lab?
f        Philip brought you ________ flowers. I think he wants to ask you out.
     Bill and Cindy have _________ problems arriving here. Can you call Cindy’s cell phone and give her the directions?
h      Jill has ________ questions to ask you before you leave.
 i        I have ________ time to talk to you now. Please, return after lunch.
j         There aren’t ________ available seats. We have to stand outside.

2 – Complete with compounds of SOME, ANY or NO. (Body/One – Thing – Where)

      You shouldn’t tell…………………………………..…………. about what happened. It’s a secret. ………………………………. should ever know the truth.
      When my father goes abroad he always brings me………………………..…………. nice.
       This car makes a strange noise. Yes, you are right. I’m afraid there is ………….……………wrong with it.
      Don’t believe………………………………. she says. She’s always making up stories. …………………………………trusts her.
e      I don’t want to go ………………….  . I’d better stay in and watch ……………………..…on TV.

3 - Choose the correct alternative for each sentence.

a                 a)Sam was alone at home, no-one / anyone was with him.
b)    Did you go everywhere / anywhere last weekend?
c)    There is always nothing / something interestingto read in this magazine.
d)    Are you doing anywhere / anything tonight?
e)    Please, don’t tell anybody / somebody about mysecret.
f)     There is nothing / anything to do now, so let’swatch TV.
g)                 g)Do you know where Susan is? She’s anywhere / somewhere in the building, but I don’t know where exactly.
h)                  h) Would you like something / nothing to eat?
i)                     i) Did you go somewhere / anywhere on holiday? No, I went nowhere / anywhere, because I had no money.

4 – Choose the correct alternative.
1.       __________ students were late today. They didn’t arrive at school on time.
a)      Any                                                       b) Some                            c) No
2.       I called you yesterday evening, but there was __________ at home.
a)      Nobody                                              b) Anyone                            c) everybody
3.       Let’s go __________ tonight, I don’t want to stay at home.
a)      nowhere                                            b) anything                           c) somewhere
4.       It is raining hard. There aren’t __________ people in the streets.
a)      nobody                                               b) any                                   c) no
5.       Lucas said __________ to me, but I couldn’t hear __________.
a)      anything, nothing                 b) something, nothing         c) something, anything

ENJOY IT!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário